Online Programs Overview:
Extra Ed is NOW offering Online programs for Students 6-18. Our popular course line-up is designed for schools as added curriculum and for individuals at home. Our courses include:
Each of these courses run for approximately 1 hour per day between 1 and 6 weeks depending on the course and are led by Extra Ed’s highly accomplished instructors.
Students spend a lot of time online throughout the day. Extra Ed has created content packed, interactive, and highly engaging online learning environments to ensure spending time online is empowering and purposeful.
An Extraordinary Education
- Online programs allow kids to learn with and from others living in different places.
- Online learning allows for a range of communication methods to be developed such as live chats.
- Online learning empowers each child to customize and create their ideal learning environment
Requirements for Online programs:
- A computer in good condition
- Stable internet connection
- Working sound system (headphones or earbuds recommended)
- Working microphone
- Mouse (recommended)
- Functional webcam or built-in camera
- The latest plugins for Zoom need to be installed on the computer