√ Available In: Class, Lunch Clubs, After School Clubs, Before School Clubs
√ Available In: English and French
√ This course is designed to complement the existing school curriculum
Our physical literacy programs focus on mobility, balance, and cardiovascular endurance to teach children about fitness in a very fun way. All while providing your children with the tools to lead a healthier lifestyle. The programs are designed to keep your children active, engaged and comfortable in their growing bodies and in their physical coordination. Through physical fitness and education our goal is to stimulate the brain for better concentration through physical play, increase confidence and shape an overall healthier lifestyle.
Benefits of exercise in kids:
• Improvement in overall concentration and academic performance. • Provides a fun opportunity to socialize. • Improves overall mental health and self esteem. • Physical literacy improves overall confidence. • Enables healthy growth and self development.
Kindle Personal Fitness
PLAY! PLAY! PLAY! through physical storytelling we lead children through an adventure, whether it’s trekking through an imaginary jungle or saving the world as superheroes Children not only get to use their imagination but also work on coordination and body awareness.
Grade 1-3 Personal Fitness Program
• Honing gross motor skills activities include jumping, running, hand eye coordination catch/kick.
Grade 4-8 Personal Fitness Program
• Higher level of physical literacy teaching children how to lead healthy lifestyles. • Introduction to stress management through physical play. • Balance and Mobility training.
Individualized Personal Fitness
• 1 on 1 extra attention a great way to really hone in on areas of weakness to increase over well being.
Small Group Fitness Program
• Up to 3/4 people in a semi private class geared towards the individuals within the group.
Family Fitness Program
• Parents, this is a great way to bond with your kids while doing fun workouts that teach balance, mobility, strength and increase endurance.